Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wood River

Over the Fourth of July we meet my parents, Darin's family, and Stacy's family up Wood River. It was beautiful, even though it rained everyday we were there. Nathan and Kaden got to do a little fishing. We took a four-wheeler ride to Kirwin, which is an old mining town. We had to forge most of the river and the kids all had a blast. It was a great time and we hope to be able to go back there next summer.

Tim forging the river with a few kids on the back!


Almost everyone that went camping...picture was taken while we were at the mine.


Nathan and Courtney on our ride.

3 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Hope all is well with you. Your kids are so grown up. Love, Angie

Kami said...

cute pics Shareebee! maybe I should update my blog now too! We are pretty bad, huh? Love ya, kami

Danelle said...

I am so glad that you gave me your blog address. I've had a blog for about 2 years now, it's sort of lame, and my family won't let me use their real names or photos, but I enjoy looking at other peoples' blogs. Sometimes I have some funny entries, but not very often.

I can't wait to read more about your family.