My whole family was together this past weekend. We watched Nate wrestle and we welcomed Emma Ray, Stacy and Spencer's new baby, to the family. My mom wanted a picture of all 12 of her grandchildren, but it was quite the chore. I don't think we got all of them looking at the camera...they are great pictures anyway.
This is the only pictures I have the new baby up close. She is so sweet. Courtney could not get enough her. In fact all the grandkids are crazy about her.
Italian Gnocchi Sausage Soup
1 day ago





2 comments:
I love these pictures! I think it is more fun when you get a variety of faces from all the little kids, it shows off their personalities! So glad you guys were all able to get together! How fun!
It amazes me how your family has grown sooo much. When Chuck and I first got to know you and Tim the only grandkids were Nathan, Courtney and Melanie's oldest. Wow, from 3 to 12. Quite the posterity for your parents. They are very blessed. How lucky all of the grandkids are to have Nathan and Courtney as examples to look up to.
Post a Comment